Today I want to follow on from my last post entitled "Card Credit Instant Prepaid -What You Need to Know - Part Two". The focus here will be on "WHO" can benefit the most from Prepaid Cards?
Well, I think that virtually everyone can benefit from prepaid cards but in particular:
* Individuals who have less than perfect credit or do not qualify for a bank account.
* A person who does not want to carry too much cash.
* Backpackers and Seasonal workers.
* An individual who does not wish to pay credit card interest charges.
* Parents who want to give their children secure and limited spending capabilities.
* Cardholders who would like to budget their finances.
* Overseas Travellers as a substitute for travellers cheques.
* Employees who wish to disperse funds onto these cards,
decreasing payroll distribution costs, simplifying bank reconciliation,
reducing fraud and eliminating lost cheque cancellation and replacement.
* Low-cost money transfers It’s simple to add an additional card which may be sent to relatives or friends within your own country or overseas.
So, really, so many individuals could benefit from prepaid cards that we could be here all day discussing the possibilities!
+++++ TIP: +++++++
Before I finish this post I want to answer a question that seems to come up in
different forums: Where Can I Get Money to Deposit Funds onto my Prepaid Cards?
Well, you will need some source of income to begin with. This blog does not deal with the subject of work opportunities or income generating programs but, I can guide you to a site that could probably help you. They specialize in helping individuals (from all walks of life)set up their own internet business in minutes and very cheaply too.
So, if you want, click above,check them out and may be, just may be, the answer to the above question could well be that you start your own internet business today. Good luck!
Eli Elst - Editor
The Best Credit Card Site.com